Peer Exchange: The Value of Professional Certifications and How They Inform Gift Planning & Philanthropic Advising
Wednesday, October 11th at 2 pm ET, 1 pm CT, 12 pm MT, 11 am PT
At Adnet, we believe that professional development is an important avenue for honing our skills, learning about best practices, achieving standards of excellence, and advancing our career growth. Within our field there are several options for credentialing, including the Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® designation (CAP), 21/64 certification, the Certified Fundraising Executive certification (CFRE), and more. What is the time commitment and process to obtain these credentials? How do they add value? For whom? A panel of your peers will share their experience and perspective.
Join this conversation to learn more, and to share your questions and insights about various learning pathways and competencies that may aid in the effectiveness and success of development professionals.
Peer Exchanges offer a brief educational overview and additional resources, a break-out group discussion with your peers, and a Q&A with senior-level AdNet members.
This session is open to AdNet members only.
AdNet Conference, March 18-20, 2024, The Westin Riverwalk Hotel, San Antonio, TX
As we iron out the details and prepare a conference experience designed to bring together community foundation professionals in fund development, philanthropic advising, and donor services, know that you can look forward to:
- Cutting-Edge Education: Elevate your skills and knowledge with practical and informative sessions.
- Idea Sharing: Share your insights and gain fresh perspectives from diverse professionals.
- Unmatched Networking: Connect with peers, industry leaders, and potential collaborators.
Stay tuned for more details, including:
- Call for Sessions: Join our agenda! Conference themes and call for sessions coming soon.
- Hotel Information: We’ll have negotiated rates available at the conference hotel.
- Registration Costs: As a member, you’ll receive discounted rates!
We can’t wait to share all the specifics with you, so be on the lookout for our follow-up emails and announcements in the coming week.
Get prepared, mark your calendars, and get ready to be part of AdNet 2024 – a conference that will shape the future of community foundation work. Express interest in the AdNet Conference and get the latest news and information by clicking here and completing the form. We hope to see you in San Antonio!